Our inaugural gala was an unqualified success artistically, professionally, fiscally, and in terms of community building. We thank everyone who participated and are pleased to report that our fundraising efforts this year have produced over $7,000 of funds to put towards our work in 2017.
Please join us for our Gala, featuring performance elements, food, drink, a silent auction, and more on Saturday, November 12th, 6-9pm at Helen K Mason Performing Arts, 1333 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034.
Here’s just an excerpt of what we have lined up, so far:
- Maren Maclean & Kaitlin O’Neal doing a Shakespeare scene
- EE Moe and Fred Gerle doing an excerpt from “Dear Elizabeth” by Sarah Ruhl
- AC/TC theatre company providing songs from their past productions
- Opera singer
- Four dance companies
- AUCTION ITEMS:
- Tickets including Arizona Opera, Stray Cat Theatre, SW Shakespeare Co, Childsplay, and many more
- Resort vacations to Sedona, Las Vegas, and more
- Custom designed cookies & cupcakes from IBake by Shell
- Fine art including jewelry, ceramics, and costume design sketches
- Acting/dance lessons/coaching sessions
- Botanical garden membership
- Cactus Bowl and Oasis pregame party tickets